Application Due Date: 28 February 2019, 23: 57 (CET, French time).
The search is on for the 2019 Agropolis Fondation Louis Malassis International Scientific Reward for Farming and Food in addition to the 2019 Olam Reward for Development in Food Security.
Now on its fifth edition, the Agropolis Fondation Louis Malassis International Scientific Reward was developed in 2009 to acknowledge the excellent contribution of researchers in the field in addition to to motivate young appealing scientists to work towards exceptional science in the service of society.
3 Prizes are at stake in the 2019 edition of the Reward.
- The ” Young Promising Researcher Reward” which is granted to a junior researcher with a minimum of 5 years of expert experience; and
- The ” Differentiated Researcher Reward” is offered to a senior researcher with a minimum of 15 years of expert experience;-LRB- *****************).
- The ” Impressive Profession in Agricultural Advancement” is handed to somebody whose expert profession is committed to farming advancement, be it in the field of farming and food research study, development, capability structure, advancement or policy.
- The Differentiated Researcher and the Impressive Profession in Agricultural Advancement Prizes feature a EUR20,000 prize money.
- The Young Promising Researcher Reward includes a EUR5,000 prize money and a EUR15,000 worth of clinical movement grant to any of the 41 research study laboratories that belong to Agropolis Fondation’s clinical network.
The Reward is a homage to Teacher Malassis, a French agronomist, agro-economist and ardent advocate of farmers’ cause. In 1986, he established Agropolis, a worldwide school based in Montpellier which combines research study companies and institutes for greater knowing in farming.
For the 3rd time, the Olam Reward for Development in Food Security, provided by leading agri-business Olam International, is granted in combination with Agropolis Fondation’s Malassis Reward. It acknowledges an ingenious clinical research study job for its possible influence on the schedule, price, ease of access or adequacy of food.
The winning research study job will get US$ 75,000
Every other year, Agropolis Fondation and Olam International release a Require Prospects. Entries are assessed and picked based upon the clinical quality, effect of their contribution to sustainable advancement, and quality of collaborations they have actually established and developed, significantly with the civil society.
An independent jury made up of globally acknowledged people is designated by the Chairman of the Board of Agropolis Fondation. This group ponders and picks the winner in each classification.
To Learn More: