Due Date: June 12, 2019
Entries are now welcomed for the AGS Business Difficulty 2019 The AGS Business Difficulty is a very first of its kind pitch competitors for female led services that add to the Nigerian Economy.
The Competitors is created to promote the birth of more services that can end hardship, safeguard the world and make sure success for all. The competitors will make sure that female led start-ups get direct exposure, important feedback and grants to take their organisation to the next level. The program would consist of a pitch competitors, discussions from organisation specialists and a concern and response session. The objective is to develop a network of inclusive services and chances for cooperations that would help with promoting organisation sustainability throughout Africa over the next 10 years.
- N3,000,000 grant for the very first 3 winners (N1,500,000/ 1,000,000 and N500,000 respectively)
- Workplace for 3 months
- An area on a worldwide accelerator to female led services throughout Nigeria.
- Open to just female led business (Founder/CEO should be a female).
- Have an ingenious and innovative organisation concept.
- Repost flier on your page
- Submit a 1 minute pitch of your organisation and what you require moneying for.
- Submit the type on www.agstribe.org/agsenterprisechallenge2019
- Follow @ifedurosinmietti and @agstribe and tag your buddies to follow too so they do not lose out on chances
- Utilize the hashtag #agstribe and #AGSEnterpriseChallenge2019
To learn more, go to AGS Business Difficulty