Due Date: March 31, 2020
Applications are open for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020-2021 The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a particular award for the UK scholastic year September 2020 to September2021 The scholarship is administered through Africa Health Research Study Institute (AHRI) and is for candidates whose scholastic background and interests are lined up with the programs of research study at AHRI.
This chance is open to candidates who completely live in South Africa. Candidates need to have a top quality scholastic record to be thought about for this chance. If picked, the effective candidate will be welcomed to look for a taught master’s degree within University College London’s Professors of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health.
Prospects will go through a competitive round of choice at AHRI and the effective prospect will be chosen to go through to the UCL choice. Application for approval onto a MSc taught course is different, and the AHRI candidate will be directed through this procedure.
The Scholarship will cover:
- Complete UCL tuition charges for a 1 year full-time taught master’s degree
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
- A regular monthly stipend to cover real estate and living expenses for 50 weeks
- National Health Service (NHS) additional charge and Tier 4 visa expenses
- Needs to be completely based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Needs to hold a legitimate passport at the time of application.
- Should have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with 2nd Class Department 1 Honours or 70% in a suitable topic.
- Should remain in London to begin their selected course in September 2020.
- Ladies are especially motivated to use to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
Total the AHRI/UCL Scholarship application and offer a copy of your scholastic records by 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
For more details, see AHRI UCL MSc Scholarship