Application Due Date: 5pm Tuesday, 31 March2020
The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a particular award for the UK scholastic year September 2020 to September2021 The scholarship is administered by means of Africa Health Research Study Institute (AHRI) and is for candidates whose scholastic background and interests are lined up with the programs of research study at AHRI.
This chance is open to candidates who completely live in.
South Africa. Candidates need to have a premium scholastic record to be.
thought about for this chance. If chosen, the effective candidate.
will be welcomed to look for a taught master’s degree within University.
College London’s Professors of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health
Prospects will go through a competitive round of choice at AHRI.
and the effective prospect will be chosen to go through to the UCL.
choice. Application for approval onto a MSc taught course is.
different, and the AHRI candidate will be assisted through this procedure.
- Needs to be completely based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Needs to hold a legitimate passport at the time of application.
- Should have an Honours degree comparable to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with 2nd Class Department 1 Honours or 70% in a proper topic.
- The effective candidate need to remain in London to begin their picked course in September 2020.
are especially motivated to use to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover:
• Complete UCL tuition charges for a 1 year full-time taught master’s degree
• A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
• A month-to-month stipend to cover real estate and living expenses for 50 weeks
• National Health Service (NHS) additional charge and Tier 4 visa expenses
MSc Scholarship Application Treatment:
Please finish the online AHRI/UCL Scholarship application and supply a copy of your * scholastic records by 5pm Tuesday, 31 March2020
To Learn More: