Application Deadline: August 21st 2020
CALL FOR POSTERS – As part of our drive to showcase this innovation and to build bridges between industry, academia and start-ups this year we are proudly working with the Embassy of France in SA on the “Innovation Wall” which will be hosting 6 innovation challenges by way of poster competition, each with a prize for the best in category poster.
All poster authors whose posters are approved for the Innovation Wall will receive 1x FREE ticket to the main show and be expected to attend 3rd / 4th September 2020 plus the winners of each category will receive an additional prize.
- Challenge #1 – The Ocean Hub Fishing Challenge – Using AI to prevent breaches of fishing regulations / illegal fishing.
- Challenge #2 – The 4IR Incubator Social Challenge – Using AI to help improve service and health delivery in disadvantaged communities
- Challenge #3 – The FSAT labs UX Challenge – Using AI to improve customer service experience & satisfaction for industry / government
- Challenge #4 – The Engie Energy Challenge – Using AI to map urban / unconnected areas & informal settlements for essential service delivery
- Challenge #5 – The EDF / Dassault Systèmes Challenge – Using Artificial Intelligence to improve Energy Efficiency
- Challenge #6 – The Africa 4IR Open Challenge – Open to start-ups / academics to showcase any AI related product, service or applied research
SUBMISSION PROCESS & GUIDANCE
- 21st Aug – Poster submissions CLOSES
- 25th Aug – Judge best posters & inform winners
- 3rd / 4th Sept – Announce winners & prizes at AI Expo Africa 2020
If you have any questions about the Innovation Challenges please contact;Mathieu BécueAttaché pour l’Innovation / Attaché for InnovationEmbassy of France in South Africa[email protected]
For More Information: