Application Due Date: 11: 59 pm, 30 November 2018;-LRB- **********)
ACT Structure is looking for NGOs, CBOS, INGOS appropriately signed up to execute social advancement efforts or programs within their particular nations to get the ACT Structure 2019 Grant Cycle.
ACT Structure is passionate about adding to the advancement of a healthy and efficient country. Our company believe that if people live healthy lives then they can be empowered to raise themselves out of hardship and be efficient members of the society.
We will support companies that concentrate on health efforts such as Malaria, Cancer (Breast Cervical and Prostrate), Maternal and Kid Health. Such efforts might include Education, avoidance, medical diagnosis, treatment and management.
ACT Structure will support efforts that enhance the lives of people and households through Earnings generation and financial empowerment. This can consist of tasks that offer access to funds (grants, items) for MSMEs and offer essential company trainings along with technical help to assist business owners launch or broaden their companies so regarding enhance their incomes and create tasks. Tasks must be targeted at Low earnings households and Micro, Small and medium sized Enterprises.
The structure will partner with non– revenue companies with a concentrate on crucial ecological issues in Nigeria such as, Water and Sanitation (Waste Management).
The structure acknowledges that we have management difficulties as a country and there is a requirement to develop a brand-new generation of trustworthy, responsible and ethical leaders who will move the continent towards sustainable financial advancement.
We will support companies with a concentrate on establishing the management abilities of people especially Youth, in Governance, financial advancement, organizational and expert advancement. We will likewise partner on efforts that promote believed management and nationwide advancement.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Company requesting grant should have been signed up with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria or a suitable body within Africa for a least 2 years
- Needs to be lawfully signed up as a Non Earnings company (GTE/LTD)
- Needed to reveal a strong governance structure (Board of Directors, CEO, Management Personnel and so on)
- Might be needed to reveal proof of other sources of financing.
- Needed to reveal audited monetary declarations of no longer than 2 years prior to the application for financing.
- Company need to reveal performance history of previous tasks and work carried out in the ACT Structure focus location of Health, Entrepreneurship, Management and Environment engagement.
- Proposed projects/programs need to have an optimal life process of 12 months i.e. it need to be performed and finished within 6 to 12 months.
- The company using is needed to have personnel strength of a minimum of 5 People and this will be validated by the Structure
- Company is needed to be available to independent audit of paid out grants by the Structure.
The Grant Application Standards
ACTION 1: COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
- All preliminary applications will be made through the online application website. Unsolicited applications will not be thought about (ONLY companies that fulfill all the eligibility requirements will be thought about for financing).
Just companies whose applications are authorized by management will be gotten in touch with to send complete propositions.
ACTION 2: ASK FOR PROPOSITION.
- Just effective candidates will be welcomed to send a complete proposition with a comprehensive spending plan for the grants.
- Tasks need to suggest a strong Tracking and Assessment Strategy along with program a sustainability strategy.
- Applicants will be asked for to send recommendations and due diligence will be performed on all companies.
- Applicants might be needed to send more info to offer clearness on tasks.
- RÃ©sumÃ© of all members of the task group must be connected to proposition
- Any dispute of interest must be stated at the application phase
- All propositions will be examined by an independent choice committee.
- All candidates will get last feedback on propositions sent out and any enquires at this phase can be made to ACT structure programs group through firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTION 3: CHARGE DILIGENCE CHECK OUT AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- Upon last approval of the proposition, companies will be officially alerted and provided with the structure’s MOU to be signed by the picked companies prior to dispensation of funds.
For More Details: