Application Due Date: May 7th 2019
GOAL is accepting applications to take part in a conference on the style of “The Future of Science,” which will be hosted by African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (GOALS) and occur on 7-9 July 2019 at the GOALS school in Kigali, Rwanda.
of this conference is to combine leading scientists from around the.
world to communicate with postgraduate trainees and young scientists from.
Africa in an extremely casual and interactive setting. The program will.
consist of talks on chosen appealing locations of research study at a.
non-specialist level that a post-Masters level trainee in the sciences.
or mathematics would have the ability to follow. Subjects will consist of essential.
physics, cosmology, artificial intelligence, and chosen locations of used and.
Today lineup of validated keynote speakers (whose bios are on the Speakers page) consists of:
- Alan Beardon (Pure Mathematics)
- Mouhamed Moustapha Fall (Pure Mathematics)
- Nir Friedmann (Mathematical Biology)
- Justin Jonas (Meerkat/Radio Astronomy)
- Nick Kaiser (Big Scale Structure of deep space)
- Jonathan Mboyo Esole (Superstring Theory)
- Kavilan Moodley (Observational Cosmology)
- Gisèle Mophou Loudjom (Partial Differential Equations/Mathematical Modelling)
- Wilfred Ndifon (Mathematical Biology)
- Prince K Osei (Artificial Intelligence)
- Ue-Li Pen (Observational Cosmology)
- Neil Turok (Quantum Cosmology)
no registration charge and meals will be offered. Restricted monetary.
assistance is readily available for lodging and travel to Rwanda for young.
scientists from Africa. This will be dispersed in part on the basis.
of scholastic record and most likely gain from the conference. We will be.
accepting applications in tranches and to get complete factor to consider.
please use prior to 7 May 2019 to register your interest. Applications.
gotten afterwards will be thought about if areas are readily available.
To Learn More: