Application Due Date: March 18 th 2019 (11 PM)
AIMS-NEI, in collaboration with Mastercard Structure, is introducing the MCF Social Development and Entrepreneurship Fund (MCF– SIEF). l .
The MCF– SIEF intends to much better prepare GOALS Mastercard Structure scholars and alumni with understanding and abilities to innovate and create innovative options to social difficulties. Individuals will team up and produce inspiring entrepreneurial tasks that add to enhancing their lives which of others.
The program unites Mastercard Structure Scholars, alumni and other GOALS Scholars and alumni to discover how Style Believing works and how to use it to real-world difficulties. Individuals will deal with a particular style difficulty in among the following broad locations:
Improving existing incomes;-LRB- **********)
Making it possible for diversity of earnings; or
Producing dignified and satisfying work (tasks).
- By the end of the program, individuals will have established ingenious entrepreneurial options all set to be pitched to others.
- Individuals will contend at the Last Obstacle on May 31 st for seed financing grants of approximately $10,000 in addition to more mentorship assistance.
- Abilities and understanding in Style Thinking and social development
- Certificate of conclusion for individuals going to all training sessions
- Seed financing grants of approximately $10,000 for winning options
- Mentorship assistance for winning options
- Chance to team up with other Mastercard Structure Scholars and Alumni
Training sessions: 6 training sessions to be.
provided on a weekly basis. The sessions will last around 3.
hours and will be provided on the side of class hours (throughout.
weekdays and/or Saturdays).
Private work: Besides going to the sessions,.
individuals are motivated to commit a minimum of 2 hours weekly to.
even more deal with their job concepts.
Last difficulty: At the end of the program,.
individuals will provide their option at the Last Obstacle, which.
will search for the very best job concepts with verifiable practicality.
- Seed financing & Mentorship: Winning options will get seed financing grants and more mentorship assistance throughout 2 months.
- 4 March: Applications open
- 18 March: Applications close
- 21 March: Accepted trainees will be informed
- 29 March: Training sessions begin
- 17 May: Training sessions end
- 31 May: Last Obstacle
- June– July: Follow up and mentorship assistance
To Find Out More: