Due Date: March 18, 2019
AIMS-NEI, in collaboration with Mastercard Structure, is introducing the MCF Social Development and Entrepreneurship Fund (MCF– SIEF) 2019 The MCF– SIEF intends to much better prepare OBJECTIVES Mastercard Structure scholars and alumni with understanding and abilities to innovate and create imaginative services to social obstacles.
Individuals will team up and develop inspiring entrepreneurial tasks that add to enhancing their lives which of others. The program combines Mastercard Structure Scholars, alumni and other OBJECTIVES Scholars and alumni to find out how Style Believing works and how to use it to real-world obstacles. Individuals will deal with a particular style obstacle in among the following broad locations:
- Improving existing incomes;-LRB- **************).
- Making it possible for diversity of earnings; or
- Developing dignified and satisfying work (tasks).
- Training sessions: 6 training sessions to be provided on a weekly basis. The sessions will last roughly 3 hours and will be provided on the side of class hours (throughout weekdays and/or Saturdays).
- Private work: Besides going to the sessions, individuals are motivated to devote a minimum of 2 hours weekly to additional deal with their task concepts.
- Last obstacle: At the end of the program, individuals will provide their option at the Last Difficulty, which will search for the very best task concepts with verifiable practicality.
- Seed financing & Mentorship: Winning services will get seed financing grants and additional mentorship assistance throughout 2 months.
- Abilities and understanding in Style Thinking and social development
- Certificate of conclusion for individuals going to all training sessions
- Seed financing grants of as much as $10,000 for winning services
- Mentorship assistance for winning services
- Chance to team up with other Mastercard Structure Scholars and Alumni
- Open to OBJECTIVES Mastercard Structure Scholars, Alumni and other OBJECTIVES trainees based in Rwanda who have an interest in being catalysers of socio-economic change. Candidates must have an interest in finding out how to end up being imaginative issue solvers and be devoted to creating ingenious entrepreneurial services to assist enhance their lives and those of others;-LRB- **************).
- Applicants can use as people or in groups of 2-3 individuals. A minimum of one person (ideally the one presuming the position of group leader) per application must be a Mastercard Structure Scholar or Alumni;-LRB- **************).
- Applicants can use to the program with OR without an existing option concept.
- Applicants who do not have an existing concept however are enthusiastic and devoted to fixing a social obstacle can create an originality as they go through the program.
- Candidates that currently have an existing option concept in mind must be versatile to adjust it as they go through the program’s assisted in procedure of development.
- All candidates should have the ability to participate in all training sessions and devote time in addition to continue establishing their option concepts.
For more details, see MCF– SIEF