Application Due Date: May 17 th 2019
Are you a high leaflet trying to find the next huge difficulty? Do you want selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is wanting to work with young, wise graduates to join our Sales groups throughout Nigeria through our Early Profession Recruitment Program.
As an international telecom giant with footprint in over17
varied nations throughout Africa and Asia, and regularly ranked.
among the leading 4 telecoms business internationally in regards to.
customer numbers, we really have a special chance to bring you into.
If you are focused, enthusiastic, driven to prosper and starving for.
development, we are providing you a chance to stand out that is unequaled.
through our Early Profession Recruitment Program
Our Sales focused program supplies an advancement.
chance to develop your abilities in all locations of our item lifecycle.
while guaranteeing that your understanding of the different market chauffeurs are.
highlighted through expedition. The program will take you through a.
three-month extensive onboarding curriculum structure both your.
management in addition to your practical abilities.
Operating in a hyper-fast sector like ours will extend the borders of your ability and experience however offer interesting benefits also. With a concentrate on doing tasks never ever done prior to, come join us and grow your profession at Airtel Nigeria.
· A current graduate with in between 1– 3 years’ post NYSC work experience in any field
· Minimum of a 2nd Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your Greater National Diploma
· Finished the obligatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
· Analytical frame of mind with a strong spoken and written interaction ability in English
· A quick student, resistant and enthusiastic with an enthusiasm for selling
To Find Out More: