Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are now open for the 2020–2021 Akademie Schloss Privacy Residency Fellowship for worldwide artists, researchers, and cultural specialists. Residencies at Akademie Schloss Privacy allow fellows to commit themselves to their research study jobs under beneficial product and intellectual conditions. For the 17 th time, Akademie Schloss Privacy is approving around 50 to 65 residency fellowships of 6, 9 or twelve months in period.
More than 1,400 artists from more than 120 nations have actually established and advanced jobs at the Akademie given that its opening in 1990, producing a close-knit, worldwide network of Privacy alumni that broadens from year to year. It is necessary for the self-conception of Akademie Schloss Privacy that fellows of all spheres of practice are allowed to work and investigate devoid of day-to-day pressures and discussion due dates. Besides the awareness of many public occasions, the online platform Schlosspost enables worldwide presence of fellows and their jobs.
International artists are welcomed to use from the following spheres of practice:
- VISUAL( visual arts and media)
- AURAL & PHYSICAL( music and carrying out arts)
- DIGITAL( digital art, video gaming, digital journalism, digital publishing)
- SPATIAL( architecture and style)
- TEXTUAL( literature and language)
- SOCIETAL( education, mediation, theory)
- SCIENTIFIC( liberal arts, social, natural and financial sciences).
For the very first time in its 30- year history, Akademie Schloss Privacy is broadening its profile with the addition of a thematic call In cooperation with, Akademie Schloss Privacy is releasing the brand-new program with the particular content-related focus ” Anomalies”. To promote transdisciplinary and transcultural discussion in between the arts, sciences and society, young specialists from all fields are welcomed to take part in this subject in a concentrated group discussion. The 9-month program intends to motivate important reflection and creative production in addition to encounters throughout disciplines.
The fellowship consists of the following advantages:
- A complimentary, provided living/working studio consisting of electrical energy, water and heating
- A regular monthly fellowship grant of EUR 1,200
- Travel costs for arrival and departure (on a one-time basis).
- International artists, researchers, and cultural specialists are welcomed to make an application for fellowships in the spheres noted above.
- The prospects need to not be older than 40.
- Applications from trainees registered in degree programs will not be thought about.
- Applications of artist groups are possible.
- The primary language is English.
The choice concerning the fellowships’ allowance is taken by independent expert jurors accountable for the numerous spheres. Fellowships are normally granted for a duration in between 6, 9 or twelve months.
The Privacy fellowship is a property fellowship. Fellows are required to invest a minimum of 2 thirds of their fellowships at the Akademie.
Applicants will discover all info, have the ability to sign up and download the application on the application page.
For more details, go to Akademie Schloss Privacy