Due Date: September 6, 2019
Akili Dada is looking for to purchase 30 girls from 3 counties in Kenya for a duration of 2 years to establish their management abilities and grow their business’ sustainability. Are you a girl aged 25-30 years of ages? Running a start-up social business i.e. a service with a social modification objective in KISUMU, KILIFI or THARAKA NITHI County? Akili Dada is trying to find you!
Akili Dada is a global, acclaimed management incubator cultivating transformative management in a generation of young African ladies. They use a holistic technique to informing and cultivating management in teen women and girls by using 4 crucial techniques to support development and significant effect; monetary investment, management advancement, motion structure and advocacy, and mentorship.
By choosing from and developing the capability of a few of Africa’s the majority of ingenious girls, we are satisfying the immediate requirement for more African ladies in management along with the overarching requirement for innovative and compassionate management that holds justice at its core.
Chosen girls will have access to;-LRB- *********).
- Thematic training and advancement to broaden their understanding in management and social business management.
- A network of coaches to support girls’s individual and expert development
- Seed financing to establish and grow their business
- Akili Dada’s network of financing and advancement partners
- Knowing check outs to companies in the social business sector
You are the best prospect for this program if you fulfill ALL of the following requirements;-LRB- *********).
- A girl aged 25-30 years of ages.
- Presently living in Kilifi, Kisumu or Tharaka Nithi County.
- Running a social business i.e. a service with a social modification objective.
- Running a business that has actually functioned for a minimum of 1 year, however not more than 2 years.
- The creator or co-founder of the business.
- Enthusiastic about transformative management and sustainable neighborhood advancement.
- Competent in English.
- Your business need to be running in Kisumu, Tharaka Nithi or Kilifi Counties.
- Candidates need to show how their business add to the achievement of the UN sustainable advancement objectives (SDG), click on this link to learn more about the SDGs.
- Applicants whose business deal with objective 2,3,5,8,9,12 and 16 are particularly motivated to use.
The picked program individual devotes to;-LRB- *********).
- Take part in a two-week extreme assembling in November 2019 in Nairobi.
- Participate in regular mentoring sessions and virtual training throughout the 2 years.
- Participate in all other associated activities held by Akili Dada in their particular counties.
- Get themselves for website check outs to assess and support their business.
Please keep in mind that this two-year program is not full-time. Chosen prospects MUST get themselves for all program activities as stated in the dedications above. The 2-week assembling is an extensive and full-time domestic program and all picked candidates will be needed to go to. The remainder of the program includes online and other range knowing activities which prospects MUST take part in.
Finished application need to be sent together with 2 suggestion letters and a CV/portfolio.
To find out more, see Akili Dada