Application Due Date: April 15 th 2019
Al Alfi Structure Sustainable Advancement Fellowship is collectively provided by the Al Alfi Structure and AUC, represented by the Center for Sustainable Advancement. The program is developed to recognize and prepare future leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong understanding and abilities in science, engineering, service, policy and social sciences. Fellowship candidates should have expert experience and remarkable abilities, in addition to an impressive enthusiasm for sustainable advancement. The program makes it possible for certified Egyptian candidates to the Master in Science in sustainable advancement to get a waiver of tuition costs. 3 prospects will be accepted into the program on an annual basis.
The long-lasting goal of the program is to establish a brand-new cadre of entrepreneurial leaders who can filling vital positions in market, public sector and civil-society companies in Egypt, and who can effectively incorporate technical, service and social abilities to add to detailed sustainable advancement in Egypt and beyond.
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor’s degree from a certified university. Prospects should likewise have a background in science, engineering, policy, service or social sciences.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent of gayed gidan(excellent)
- Fulfill AUC graduate admissions requirements, consisting of submission of AUC graduate application and required files
- Send an International TOEFL iBT examination rating or scholastic IELTS examination rating as per the cut-off ratings for AUC graduate admissions
- Supply a composed declaration that describes their research study and/or expert experience, in addition to their future profession objectives.
- Monetary requirement
The fellowship is granted for approximately 2 years with an evaluation every term for satisfying scholastic efficiency.
The fellowship covers:
- A complete or partial tuition costs
- Trainee services and activities costs
- Expense of books
Duties of Fellows
Total the program in 2 years and take part in a variety of appropriate extra-curricular activities (occasions, workshops, workshops, training sessions, offering and social work) in order to improve their experience and end up being leaders in sustainable advancement. In assistance of their training, fellows are appointed 12 hours each week of associated scholastic work.
By accepting this externally moneyed fellowship, the fellowship recipient consents to react to any reporting demands gotten from AUC by the due dates interacted to the granted fellow. This might consist of an ask for pictures or scholastic development details to be utilized for reporting functions, or presence of fellowship occasions consisting of any conferences or occasions with donors as asked for by the appropriate university entities.
To Find Out More: