Application Due Date: January 27 th 2019
Applications for the Al Ghurair STEM Scholars Program 2019 are now being accepted
Getting a top-notch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is not constantly possible for young Arabs, particularly if financial resources are a barrier. If you are a remarkable trainee with an enthusiasm for Science, Innovation, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and you wonder, innovative, and figured out to pursue your dreams despite your scenarios, the Al Ghurair STEM Scholars Program can use you the scholarship and support group you require to recognize your objectives.
- Arab Person
- You need to hold no other passport. Choice offered to locals of Arab world for a minimum of 12 years.
- 15-30 years of ages for undergraduate candidates, you need to have finished from high school within the last 4 years.
- Academically high-achieving
- You need to have a cumulative GPA of no less than 85% in high school or 3.0 in university.
- NEED FINANCIAL BACKING
- You need to want and able to reveal evidence of your monetary requirement in your application.
- Using to a Partner University
- You need to be preparing to use or presently going to among our partner universities.
- Financial backing: The scholarship consists of assistance towards:.
- University tuition and other necessary university costs
- Medical insurance, based on the university strategy
- Real estate expenses, travel airline tickets and visa expenses for trainees living far from household
- Transport, books, and other living costs
- Non-financial assistance: The program likewise provides scholars a variety of chances supplied both through the university and/or through the Structure. These consist of:.
- Access to a network of Al Ghurair Scholars all over the world
- Social work experience
- Hands-on experiences
- Academic encouraging, profession therapy and mentorship
All Al Ghurair STEM Scholars are anticipated to meet specific scholastic and non-academic duties. As soon as scholars are chosen, they will be needed to sign a trainee contract with the Structure that details a variety of conditions. Most significantly, these consist of:.
- Academic— preserving a term and cumulative GPA of 3.0, taking a minimum load of credits/semester as encouraged by the Structure, not stopping working any courses, and preserving a high level of discipline, participation and engagement in class
- Other activities— taking part in social work activities, finishing an internship, participating in mentorship programs and other management workshops, using the university profession services workplace, and taking part in after-school activities
- Interaction and reporting— frequently engaging with the college student planner along with reporting and sharing details with the Structure through the scholars’ online website
APPLICATION CYCLE OPENS.
APPLICATION CYCLE FOR ALL OTHER UNIVERSITIES.
The 2019 Al Ghurair STEM Scholars are revealed at AUB, AUC, and AUS.