Due Date: March 1, 2020
Applications are open for the Alexander von Humboldt Structure International Environment Security Fellowship 2020 With the International Environment Security Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Structure allows potential leaders in academic community and market to carry out a research study based proposition in the field of environment security or climate-related resource preservation throughout a 1 year remain in Germany.
As Much As 20 International Environment Security Fellowships are given each year, moneyed under the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Preservation and Nuclear Security’s (BMU) Global Environment Effort. The fellowships target potential leaders from non-European shift and establishing nations. Prospects prepare their own research-based proposition which they then carry out in partnership with a host in Germany.
The Alexander von Humboldt Structure runs the program in cooperation with the Federation of German Market (BDI), the Centre for International Postgraduate Research Studies in Environmental Management (CIPSEM) at TU Dresden, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU), the Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the Renewables Academy AG (RENAC).
- A regular monthly fellowship of in between EUR2,170 and EUR2,670, depending upon your credentials
- Specific mentoring throughout your remain in Germany
- Extra financial backing for products such as relative accompanying you, travel expenditures or a German language course
- A three-week initial stage, throughout which you will have the chance to reach other environment security fellows and go to business, research study organizations and cultural occasions in Germany
- Comprehensive alumni sponsorship, especially to assist you sustain contact with collective partners in Germany throughout your whole expert profession
- Candidates are a future leader from a non-European shift or establishing nation (see list of nations)
- Are active in any of the following locations: clinical, engineering-based, legal, financial, health-related or social elements of environment modification
- Have an interest in investing a year dealing with a host of your option in Germany on a research-based job you have actually established yourself in the field of environment security and climate-related resource preservation.
- Academic and expert profession to date (movement, decision, knowledge, scholastic success)
- Management abilities (preliminary experience in management positions and/or proper referrals)
- Quality, creativity and significance of the research-based proposition (convincing choice of techniques, clear focus and expediency, significance to environment security or climate-related resource preservation, practicality of both the host organization picked and the concomitant interaction technique)
- Future capacity (additional advancement in academic community and market, profession potential customers)
For more details, go to Alexander von Humboldt