Due Date: December 30, 2018 (Algerian Applicants)/ January 27, 2019 (United States Applicants)
Applications are open for the Algeria Youth Management Program 2019 The Program is a management advancement chance for Algerian and American youth, ages 15-17 This cultural exchange will occur in Reno, Nevada and Washington, DC from June 17- July 11, 2019, with an orientation in Algiers from June 14-16, 2019.
The four-week, totally moneyed, U.S-based cultural exchange program, concentrated on the main styles of civic education, youth management advancement, regard for variety, and neighborhood engagement. Individuals will take part in a range of activities, such as workshops on management and service, neighborhood website check outs associated with the program styles, interactive training and conversation groups, little group work, discussions, regional cultural activities, and homestays with American households, to name a few activities.
The program will be extensive, scholastic, and extremely interactive to the end that individuals establish their abilities in order to work leaders in their schools and neighborhoods. Individuals will deal with teachers and trainees from the University of Nevada School of Company which Reynold School of Journalism, regional experts and neighborhood companies and companies. Individuals will utilize the abilities acquired in this program to develop a service task for their house neighborhood.
- The program is totally moneyed by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and is administered by the Northern Nevada International Center.
- You might use if will be at least 15 years of ages and not more than 17 years of ages by the start date of the exchange (significance you are 15, 16 or 17 years of ages on June 14, 2019)
- Have excellent English abilities, enough for comprehending scholastic conversation and daily social interactions
- Have at least one year of high school staying after the program. If you are chosen as a semifinalist, you will be needed to send an initial high school records and a school certificate to validate that you have at least one year of high school staying.
- Have actually shown management in their schools and/or neighborhoods
- Have interest in program styles
- Have consent from their daddy or legal guardian to take part in the whole program
- Are a legal person of Algeria
- Do not have a familial relation to the Northern Nevada International Center, their Algerian partner Action Bénévole put la Citoyenneté & le Développement, or the U.S. State Department
- American Applicants: Need To be a legal person of the U.S and fulfill all the requirements above
The application includes 2 (2) parts. All parts of the application should be finished totally in English. The info you offer in the composed and video parts of the application will be utilized to choose semifinalists for this program.
The very first part consist an online application and the 2nd part is a video interview at a customized due date.
To find out more, go to AYLP