Due Date: 20 February 2019
Thanks to the kindness of the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust, 3 Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships have actually been developed for African Trainees (African nationals and homeowner in Africa), who want to carry out a taught masters course at SOAS
Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship covers tuition costs completely and offers an upkeep grant of ₤ 7,00 0.
In addition to this, International Trainee’s Home (ISH) offers.
totally free lodging and a food scholarship. The scholarship recipient.
need to live at International Trainee Home throughout the entire of your.
course. ISH is an independent academic charity that runs a big.
trainee hostel near the School, together with social centers for.
worldwide trainees in London. It has a close association with the.
University of London. You need to likewise understand that in return for the.
property scholarship, ISH anticipates their scholarship trainees to play.
an active function in the life of ISH. In addition you might be asked to work.
on a voluntary basis within your home for a couple of hours monthly.
The Ferguson scholarship is granted on the basis of scholastic benefit.
Trainees used an Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship need to take it.
up in the scholastic year 2019/20 and it can not be continued to a.
Candidates need to:
- Be nationals of and homeowner in an African nation
- Hold a bachelor’s degree at the very first class level
- Hold an deal of admission to pursue among the qualified programs by the scholarship due date. Concern might be offered to candidates with genuine deals If your deal is conditional, please guarantee you fulfill the conditions as quickly as possible.
- Candidates need to fulfill the English language condition of their.
deal of admission to study at SOAS as quickly as possible however no later on.
than 1 June2019 If your deal is conditional on English, please.
organize your English test and guarantee you fulfill the English requirement as.
quickly as possible.
- Prospects will be evaluated on scholastic benefit by an Advisory Panel including 3 scholastic members.
- The evaluation of your application will be based upon the info.
in your scholarship application. Selectors will be taking a look at the.
degree outcomes and likewise at scholastic referrals, declaration and other.
Scholarship Application Due Date
- Scholarship applications need to be gotten no behind 16: 00 (UK regional time) on 20 February 2019
- You need to likewise send a total online application to your program. It is suggested to make an application for the program about 6 weeks PRIOR TO the scholarship due date (that is, by 9 January 2019).
Please note that total applications for admission can use up to 4.
weeks to be thought about by the Department, although this period can.
differ depending upon the time of year. You need to be prepared to wait approximately.
6 weeks in hectic durations.
- Late or insufficient applications will not be thought about.
Variety of Applications generally gotten
Alert of Outcomes
Effective prospects will be alerted by end-June. If you have not.
spoken with us by end-June, you need to presume that your application was.
Scholarship Application Treatments
You need to follow 2 actions:
- ACTION 1: Look for your program
You need to send a COMPLETE online application for admission.
Candidates need to have a deal of admission to pursue a full-time.
masters program at SOAS by the scholarship application due date. A.
total application for admission consists of records, a description.
of the grading system for any degrees acquired beyond the UK, 2.
referrals, CV and an individual declaration. The panel will be thinking about.
your scholarship application TOGETHER with your online application for.
admission. Please note that total applications for admission can.
use up to 4 weeks to be thought about by the Department, although this.
period can differ depending upon the time of the year. You need to be.
prepared to wait approximately 6 weeks in hectic durations.
It is suggested to make an application for the program about 6 weeks PRIOR TO the scholarship due date (that is, by 9 January 2019).
- ACTION 2: Look for the scholarship by 16: 00 (UK regional time) on 20 February 2019.
You need to make an application for this scholarship through the online application which will open HERE on 23 January 2019.
For queries, please:
Telephone: +44(0 )207074 5094/5091
To Learn More: