Due Date: September 29, 2019
The Alliance Française de Nairobi is welcoming submissions for the Alliance Française de Nairobi Smart Device Movie Competitors 2019 with the style ‘Tukiwa 2030’/ ‘United States in 2030’/ ‘Nous en 2030’.
The competitors is open to all with the primary goal of providing the Kenyan youth a chance to display their imagination and practice, specifically the growing variety of trainees of movie, media and interaction. The concept behind the competitors is to press the borders of experimentation and creativity utilizing very little technical and monetary input, and to acknowledge and award gifted youth.
The winners will get:
- 1st Reward: KShs 100,000/-
- second Reward: KShs 50,000/-
- Individuals’s Option: 25,000/-
- Open to all individuals above 18, local in Kenya;-LRB- ***************).
- Movies can be in English, French, Kiswahili or a mix of these languages
- Just one movie per entrant will be accepted
- All movies need to be shot utilizing smart devices
- Movies can not surpass minutes consisting of credits
- All categories are accepted
- Entries need to be based upon the style ‘Tukiwa 2030’/ ‘United States in 2030’/ ‘Nous en 2030’
- Movies can just remain in any of the following format: MP4, AVI, WMV
Entries will be assessed based upon Storytelling, relevannce to topic, cinematography, movie modifying, noise and music.
Movies can be sent on USB drive or digitally by Wetransfer to [email protected]
For additional information, go to Alliance Francaise Kenya