Application Due Date: second September 2019
The Allianz Environment Danger Research Study Award supports clinical research study that enhances our understanding of environment change-related threats. The 2019 Award concentrates on how science can assist insurance providers handle severe weather condition and environment threats
The Award is planned to support scientists whose research study concentrates on:
- Lowering the danger of severe weather condition occasions that are magnified by environment modification
- Promoting strength by using technological options
PhD trainees who remain in the last of their research study and.
postdoctoral scientists who have actually just recently completed their research study, are.
welcomed to use. We invite private applications from the fields of.
lives sciences in addition to financial and social sciences.
4 finalists get a financial award and are welcomed to an Award.
event at Allianz Head office in Munich on 26 November 2019 to.
present their findings and participate in an interactive conversation with.
renown professionals from both market and academic community.
As part of the application procedure, candidates need to send a two-page non-technical essay based upon their research study. Allianz will release the 10 finest essays in a compendium
- College student presently pursuing either a PhD degree or a post-doc, in addition to current PhD graduates or current post-doc graduates. (Graduation/defense of last research study to acquire title needs to not be more than 2 years prior to the time of the application)
- Research study relevant to focus and subject of Award
- Finished application for (download here)
- Supporting files includes:
- Research study summary (More details in Application)
- A recommendation letter from the prospect’s scholastic coach (More details in Application)
- Filled and signed statement doem (download here)
- Alianz invite the 4 finalists to take a trip to Munich-Germany for the Award’s occasion. Allianz Re will cover all travel expenses (please describe Frequently Asked Question)
- Passion to be part of internal and external interaction around the Award (e.g. interviews)
- Development: Research study task is concentrated on an engaging method for examining threats of natural disasters and on how brand-new innovations can assist alleviate these threats and foster durable societies
- Effect: Research study task can make a distinction on the present insurance coverage practice and/or advance present practices around social strength
- Applicability: Research study task addresses a pertinent issue and is preferably linked to an useful service
- Academic quality: Noise research study method and method
- Application (pdf) need to be sent out, together with supporting files to: research-award[at] allianz[dot] com by 2 September 2019 ( More details Application)
- The Jury will reveal the 4 finalists and award the certificates and cash prize at the Award occasion in Munich
To Learn More: