Application Deadline: 7th September 2018
Do you have a business or idea that could change the face of financial services?
AlphaCode Incubate’s mission is to identify and partner with the most innovative financial services entrepreneurs.
AlphaCode Incubate, in partnership with Bank of America Merrill Lynch South Africa and Royal Bafokeng Holdings, is offering a 12-month tailored financial services programme to entrepreneurs.
Apply now for an opportunity to present at our pitch night, where you stand a chance to win R1 million grant funding and office space at AlphaCode’s exclusive Sandton co-working space. You’ll also be able to access our comprehensive business support services and unrivalled networks and experts, potential clients, thought leaders and capital throughout the tailored programme.
- Entrepreneurs with innovative financial services business models i.e., payments, insurance, savings and investments, advisory, data analytics, blockchain.
- Entrepreneurs with an early stage idea, concept or business not older than 2 years.
- Entrepreneurs with courage and resilience to make the idea, concept or business a success.
- Must be black-owned (at least 51% owned and managed by black South Africans).
- R1 million in grant funding to transition your business to the next stage, pay yourself a salary or grow your team
Participation in a R500 000 12-month tailored financial services programme. This will provide you with personalised mentorship from those who have gone before you, monthly expert-led guild sessions, access to a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs, Rand Merchant Investment Holdings’ extensive network of thought leaders, potential clients and capital.
Free office space, worth R250 000, for 12 months in a centrally-located premium co-working environment in Sandton.
Access to R250 000 worth of expert marketing, legal, regulatory and technology services
- Call for applications 30 July
- Application close 7th September
- Shortlist notified 30 September
- Pitch clinic 8 October
- Final pitch 18 October
- Programme begins: November 1st 2018
For More Information: