Due Date: October 31, 2018
The Changing Lives Awards is open for applications. The awards focus on recognizing and supporting exceptional nonprofits and social business owners concentrated on UN Sustainable Advancement Objective 8: enhancing incomes, efficient work and good work for all. Awards amounting to $600,000, each winner will get approximately $100,000 in moneying to #TransformLives and drive sustainable effect.
Whether you are dealing with financial empowerment, abilities advancement or producing task chances for marginalized groups, Changing Lives Awards Winners must be concentrated on accomplishing UN Sustainable Advancement Objective 8: to promote continual, inclusive and sustainable financial development, complete and efficient work and good work for all.
The Changing Lives Awards are motivated by the Alquity shared worths company design which has actually produced over $1.7 m in charitable contributions and added to changing countless lives throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America. Driven by the rapid development of business, the Changing Lives Awards show the aspiration of the company to turn into one of the leading social effect companies in the UK. The Awards are kept in collaboration with Philanthropy University, as its convenor. Lined up with the objective to resource sustainable advancement, Philanthropy University offers its online knowing platform as a system to reach and unite similar companies at scale. Alquity has actually devoted a preliminary $600,000 to money the awards.
The Awards will acknowledge companies that fit the following classifications:
- High effect: Nonprofits showing strong practices & lead to financial empowerment.
- High capacity: Nonprofits that show prospective to scale livelihoods-focused programs.
- Business: Enterprises with a sustainable technique to resolve social or ecological difficulties.
- Award winners will each get in between US$25 K– US$100 K in financing.
- They will likewise access to a broad network of prominent idea leaders and social effect specialists.
Approximately 9 companies will be acknowledged throughout Africa, Asia & Latin America fitting these requirements:
- Location: Organizations needs to be running in among the list below nations: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, China, India, Vietnam, Brazil, Chile, Peru or Mexico. There will be at least one Award in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Sustainability: A core part of all the Awards will be to money sustainable and/ or scalable services. Award winners will require to show a path to a sustainable financing design, even if their existing design needs donor financing.
- Programmatic Focus: These awards looks for to support development in sustainable incomes and the accomplishment of UN Sustainable Advancement Objective 8: financial development and good work for all.
All signed up companies will be welcomed to finish a pre-application procedure throughout the month of October. Invites will be sent out through e-mail.
To learn more, go to Changing Lives Awards