Due Date: August 1, 2019
Applications are open for the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medication (AAHPM) International Doctor Scholarship 2020 The International Doctor Scholarship Fund was developed to supply access to quality education for doctors who live in low and middle earnings nations (as specified by World Bank) to go to and take part in the Yearly Assembly.
At the Yearly Assembly, scholarship receivers will get to the most recent medical details and research study updates in hospice and palliative care from leading professionals in the field. Scholarship receivers will be asked to take part in a discussion throughout the Yearly Assembly to share the practice of hospice and palliative medication in their nation. In addition, receivers will likewise be needed to send a composed report explaining how their presence at the Yearly Assembly benefited their company.
- The scholarship program offers financial backing of as much as $5,000 to scholarship receivers to cover common expenses related to going to the Yearly Assembly registration and travel-related costs, consisting of air fare, taxi fare, meals, and accommodations.
- Open to doctors who operate in hospice and palliative medication and who take care of seriously ill clients;-LRB- **************).
- Qualified doctors should completely live in low and middle earnings nations as specified by World Bank. It is the hope that the scholarship receivers will share the understanding achieved from the Yearly Assembly to enhance the palliative care offerings in their house nation.
- Choice will be offered to candidates who are.
- Members of the AAHPM– doctors who live in a low or middle earnings nation as specified by the World Bank & the HINARI list of qualified nations are qualified for a complimentary worldwide subscription.
- Have not formerly went to the Yearly Assembly
- Are junior in their profession with 2-10 years of experience mainly in palliative care, consisting of a homeowner or fellow, concentrated on studying palliative care, and whose companies are thought about least able to manage this chance.
You can finish the application one of 2 methods:
For more details, go to AAHPM Scholarship