Deadline: February 1, 2019
Purposes are open for the American College in Cairo African Graduate Fellowship 2018/2019. The African Graduate Fellowship is a aggressive fellowship program for vivid, extremely motivated African college students focused on pursuing a grasp’s diploma at AUC.
Every year, fellowships are provided to nationals of African nations (not together with Egyptians) for full-time research (9 credit or as required by this system) in any of the graduate applications provided at AUC. Fellowships are awarded for 2 educational years and the intervening summer time session. In assist of their skilled coaching, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of associated educational work.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition charges
- Month-to-month stipend
- Scholar companies and actions price
- Medical service and medical insurance charges
- A month-to-month housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or lodging in College Residences at AUC New Cairo
- Open to Non-Egyptian African nationals;
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science diploma with a minimal total score of excellent, an total grade level common of three.zero on a 4.zero scale, or the equal;
- Fulfill AUC graduate admissions necessities, together with submission of AUC graduate software, further paperwork and any required take a look at scores (GMAT for MBA candidates, GRE for economics, economics in worldwide improvement, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program candidates);
- Submit an Worldwide TOEFL iBT examination rating or an IELTS examination rating assembly the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions;
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient should preserve a GPA of three.2 or above.
For extra data, go to AUC Fellowship.