Due Date: January 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the American India Structure (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship 2019-2020 The William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India is an immersive, 10- month volunteer service program matching young specialists with advancement companies. Fellows deal with scalable and sustainable advancement tasks in the fields of education, incomes, and public health.
The AIF Clinton Fellowship is assisting to form the next generation of leaders devoted to favorable modification while likewise enhancing civil society in both the U.S. and India. Through partnership and capacity-building, Fellows, AIF and civil society leaders form vibrant collaborations to capacity-build, exchange understanding and abilities, and share a shared enthusiasm for advancing social and financial advancement. Fellows serve on a yearly basis from September 1 to July 2 with advancement companies throughout India.
- For U.S. Fellows, AIF offers a roundtrip ticket from their point of origin to India, in addition to insurance protection, emergency situation assistance, and a month-to-month living stipend;-LRB- **************).
- For Indian Fellows, AIF offers domestic travel from their home towns in India, insurance protection, emergency situation assistance, and a month-to-month living stipend.
Candidates need to:
- Be a U.S. or Indian resident, or a U.S. irreversible citizen;-LRB- **************).
- Be in between the ages of 21 and 34 on September 1, 2019;-LRB- **************).
- Have actually finished an undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree prior to the start of the program on September 1, 2019;-LRB- **************).
- Fluency in English is needed.
Fellows are anticipated to finish the following throughout their service in India:
- Fulfilling or going beyond expectations of the Fellowship, consisting of supporting their dedication to AIF and their host company
- Involvement at Orientation, Midpoint, and Endpoint, and other program associated occasions
- Adherence to the policies and contracts in between Fellow, AIF and partner companies
- Complete conclusion of the Fellowship program
- Prompt submission of month-to-month and quarterly reports and other program deliverables
- Contribution of routine posts on the AIF Blog Site
- Trigger settlement of financial resources and logistical products throughout the Fellowship
- Conclusion of end of service files and discussions
All Fellows are anticipated to finish the complete program, while supporting fundamental worths and concepts of trust, sincerity, and stability. Fellows are anticipated to welcome and engage with numerous difficulties, and take a great deal of effort in the structuring and conclusion of their tasks. Fellows need to comply with host company work calendars and work total workweeks in accordance with organizational policy and treatment, which in India frequently includes dealing with Saturdays.