Application Due Date: December 15 th, 2018 at 11: 59 PST.
The American Middle Eastern Network for Discussion (AMENDS)’s objective is to develop a platform for appealing youth leaders whose work affects the Middle East, North Africa and United States to share and grow their efforts. Throughout the conference, we offer delegates chances to establish essential abilities, network and work together with recognized leaders, specialists, and fellow changemakers, and share the story of their efforts with a larger audience after getting training and modifying assistance.
Delegates are chosen based upon the level of their commitment to promoting modification in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area and/or in U.S.- MENA relations and the capacity for their effort to have an strong effect. AMENDS will likewise greatly think about the previous experiences and backgrounds of each delegate that will make it possible for him/her to contribute a special viewpoint to the conference, in order to guarantee an abundant, varied group of delegates.
This year, the yearly top will be held over 5 days towards completion of June2019 Please consider your schedule when using, however if you are not available for a part of the time do not think twice to use.
- be 18– 28 years of ages.
- excel in English.
- have ingenious concepts and well thought-out efforts that might effect favorable modification on the planet.
- have efforts attending to political, social, or financial problems impacting the Middle East.
- show the possible to improve American-Middle Eastern affairs.
Accepted delegates will:
- Present a 6-7 minute tape-recorded discuss their effort at the AMENDS conference. Hosted on our Youtube channel, these talks have actually been seen by over 200,000 individuals.
- Go to skill-building workshops on subjects such as: style thinking, crowdfunding, and management advancement.
- Go to a networking supper.
- Get monetary and logistical support with flights and visas to and from the 2019 AMENDS conference. Lodgings and food will be supplied.
- Join and take management in the AMEND Fellows Network, a self-sufficient network of 160+ previous delegates. For the previous 3 years, a different reunion conference has actually been held yearly for Fellows.
To Learn More: