Application Due Date: November 1st 2019
The Suez Cement Business Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards used to impressive college student who are qualified for financial backing and dream to pursue full-time research study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Complete admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Top priority will be offered to candidates to the ecological and building engineering graduate programs
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum total grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its comparable
- Fulfill AUC graduate admissions requirements, consisting of submission of AUC graduate application and required files
- Send an International TOEFL iBT test rating or scholastic IELTS test rating according to the cut-off ratings for AUC graduate admissions
- Top priority will be offered to a graduate of an Egyptian nationwide.
university and to locals of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the.
Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a.
bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal.
- Demonstrate capability and interest in performing speculative work
- The trainee will be anticipated to finish his/her degree requirements within 2 years.
2 scholastic years based on examine every term
Might cover a summer season session
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition costs protection
- Trainee services and activities costs
Duties of Fellows
In assistance of their expert training, fellows are designated 10 hours each week of research study work.
By accepting this externally moneyed fellowship, the fellowship.
recipient consents to react to any reporting demands gotten from AUC.
by the due dates interacted to the granted fellow. This might consist of a.
ask for images or scholastic development details to be utilized for.
reporting functions, or presence of fellowship occasions consisting of any.
conferences or occasions with donors as asked for by the pertinent university.
April 15 for the Fall term and November 1 for the Spring term
For questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details: