Due Date: February 5, 2019
Applications are open for the AmplifyChange Conditioning Grant Program 2019 The Enhancing grants support time-limited, jobs (approximately 12 months) that look for to engage and add to causing modification in several of the SRHR concern styles of AmplifyChange. They ask beneficiaries to see their Theory of Modification and consider which result they will add to through their proposed job.
Enhancing grants are meant to do what their name recommends– to support, enhance quality and scale-up the work of little to medium civil society organisations, collaborations and unions who are running at a regional, neighborhood, district or nationwide level. They are likewise meant to support organisational advancement and increase efficiency of organisations; they comprehend that this allows organisations to much better execute jobs that are intending to protect enhancements in SRHR.
- Enhancing grants vary from EUR40,000– EUR100,000
- The candidate organisation need to be signed up in among the AmplifyChange qualified nations
- The job need to be carried out in among the AmplifyChange qualified nations
- The candidate organisation need to have a savings account
- The job need to react to several of the Amplify Modification top priorities
- The job need to react to several of the AmplifyChange result locations
- The organisation need to be a Southern-based organisation
- The organisation need to be a little to medium sized organisation with a typical yearly expense of less than EUR1 million each year
List of Qualified Nations
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To learn more, check out AmplifyChange