Due Date: October 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020-2021 in the Liberal Arts The Wolf Liberal arts Center awards 5 (5) 1 year Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships each scholastic year to junior scholars in the liberal arts who disappear than 5 years out of their doctorate.
Choice will be provided to prospects not yet in period track positions, whose propositions are interdisciplinary, who have actually not formerly delighted in usage of the resources of the University of Pennsylvania, and who would especially take advantage of and add to Penn’s intellectual life. The programs of the Wolf Liberal arts Center are developed through annual subjects that welcome broad interdisciplinary partnership. For the 2020-2021 scholastic year, the subject will be OPTION.
- The Fellowship brings a stipend of $57,900 plus a $3000 research study fund and single-coverage medical insurance (fellows are accountable for protection for any dependents). Fellows teach one undergraduate course in addition to performing their research study.
- Open to all scholars from any nation;-LRB- **************).
- The PhD (and its global equivalent, such as the DPhil) is the only qualified terminal degree, and candidates need to be humanists or those in such allied fields as sociology or history of science. Disqualified classifications consist of an MFA or any other doctorate such as EdD, social researchers, scholars in academic curriculum structure, and carrying out artists (note: scholars of efficiency are qualified).
To use, go to the online application website to complete the 5 necessary kinds:
- Candidate Profile & Education
- Candidate Research Study
- Proposed Course Description
- Referees’ Names and Contact
- Equal Job opportunity; submit your C.V.; and send ask for 3 personal recommendation letters. Types, C.V., and 3 letters need to be published and sent by end of day October 15, 2019.
To find out more, see Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship