Application Due Date: March 6, 2019 at 5 p.m. PT.
The GHC Scholarships supply funds for undergraduate trainees, college students, and professors to attend our three-day Event. Scholars who participate in GHC gain access to profession and scholastic workshops, networking chances, and memories that will last a life time.
- You should be a full-time trainee registered in a recognized degree program at a college, university, or high school at the time of using.
- You should be a full-time trainee registered in a recognized degree program at a college or university at the time of the Event (October 2019). Those finishing prior to the Event are not qualified unless accepted to another associated degree program (such as a M.S. or Ph.D. program).
- Program acceptable development towards a degree such as, however not restricted to, computer technology, computer system engineering, or an associated technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, mathematics, physics, or management details systems.
- Have the ability to show an interest in computing.
- You can not have actually been an AnitaB.org-GHC Scholarship recipient in 2018.
- You should be at least 18 years of age by October 2, 2019.
- You can decline more than one scholarship to participate in GHC.
- If you get a scholarship and do not alert AnitaB.org that you can not participate in prior to the Event, you will not be qualified in future years as this takes a scholarship far from another trainee that might have participated in.
- Trainee scholars are active in their neighborhood, consisting of being.
included with school computing/STEM clubs and pursuing the.
improvement of females in computing.
- Trainee scholars have an understanding of how participating in GHC will.
have an influence on them and any messages or essential knowings they reclaim.
to share at their schools.
Trainee and Professors Scholarships consist of:
- Specific Registration for the three-day Event.
- Hotel lodgings (organized by AnitaB.org). Trainee Scholars will be appointed a roomie. Professors Scholars will be appointed their own space.
- Air travel scheduled and spent for by AnitaB.org Travel Specialist.
- Travel stipend (if utilized sensibly, stipend is anticipated to cover transport expenses to and from the airport, luggage charges, meals, and other travel incidentals).
- We will supply the stipend when you get your badge at GHC. Scholars pay in advance for travel day meals and taxis/shuttles to the GHC location.
- You should be teaching at a recognized college or university at the.
time of the conference. We do not award scholarships to High School.
instructors, as the conference does not supply shows for K-12
- You should teach in a degree program such as, however not restricted to,.
computer technology, computer system engineering, or an associated technical.
discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction,.
mathematics, physics, or management details systems.
- If you get a scholarship and do not alert AnitaB.org that you.
can not participate in prior to the Event, you will not be qualified in.
future years as this takes a scholarship far from another professors that.
might have participated in.
- Professors scholars coach female trainees.
- Scholars are active in calculating neighborhood, supplying assistance to calculating clubs and/or companies.
- GHC will have an influence on the scholar and the message the scholar reclaims to her or his school and neighborhood.
To Find Out More:
Check Out the Authorities Website of the GHC 19 Scholarships