Due Date: September 12, 2019
Applications are open for the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Online Forum 2020 The Online forum will unite individuals to exchange practices, to promote collaborations and to promote for policy and functional procedures for a brand-new horizon of people-to-people cooperation around the Mediterranean, based upon a set of typical worths and putting intercultural discussion as the main tool for this cooperation and as an action to the primary local socio-cultural obstacles.
The subjects of conversation for the individuals will be more cross-cultural understanding, developing a Mediterranean neighborhood with shared worths and based upon shared understanding; more gender empowerment, highlighting the main function of females as stars for discussion and determining methods to make this function more noticeable and sustainable; a more sustainable future with increased chances for youths in regards to social involvement and entrepreneurship and determining shared methods for local ecological obstacles; more interaction and exchanges throughout the Euro- Mediterranean, taking into account social characteristics of combination, approval of multiculturalism within the societies of the area, exchanges of experiences and knowledge.
Online Forum 2020 likewise supplies a tactical chance to declare the Structure’s intercultural discussion required in the Balkans, with the Croatian EU Presidency providing a bridge in between Europe, the Balkans, the Middle East and North Africa.
- Transport and lodging costs will be covered by the Anna Lindh Structure.
- Agents of civil society companies, members of the Anna Lindh Network, based throughout the 42 member nations, are welcomed to use to participate in the area’s biggest civil society event and most prominent procedure of its kind for intercultural discussion throughout the Euro-Mediterranean area, to develop genuine and long lasting modification in the face of the area’s most important issues.
Individuals will be chosen according to the following requirements:
- Citizenship and house: individuals ought to nationwide and local of among the forty-two nations of the Euro-Mediterranean area
- Organisation: Network subscription, description of the work done by the company and of the function of the candidate within it
- Experience: Previous experience with the Anna Lindh Structure and other local networks
- Language abilities: English, French and Arabic
- Involvement in the Online Forum: Contribution to the Online forum with propositions for involvement in the Thematic Workshops, Great practices and Task concepts
- Inspirations and expectations: Inspiration and anticipated take advantage of the prospect involvement in the Online forum.
- Follow-up: Contribution and clearness to the follow-up of the Online forum, with sign on the proposed activities for follow-up and dissemination of the Online forum results, specifically in relation to the National Network of belonging.
For additional information, check out Anna Lindh Euro-Med Online Forum