Nominate the top entrepreneurial talent from your country for the Anzisha Prize 2021. The Anzisha Prize is Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years. The prize hands out over USD $100,000 every year in prize money to entrepreneurs from all over the continent.
The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – it recognises young entrepreneurs who are operating for-profit and non-profit ventures that demonstrate: ingenuity; scalability; and a social impact.
If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that makes your community better and provides you and your friends an income, then they want your application. Your venture could be anything. Become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to believe in the difference you can make in Africa, with the right support.
- Monetary Reward of a shared amount of $100,000.
- $2,000 access to a world- renowned Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance.
- $2,500 worth of rewards from consulting and mentorship services.
- $2,000 worth of rewards from Global speaking events or Experts in Residence support.
- $1,000 worth of rewards from Regional Indabas across the continent.
- Nominees should be between the ages of 15 and 22;
- Be running an established venture, delivering value to a few customers;
- Are involved in the strategy and operations of their venture;
- The venture must have demonstrated some impact already;
- They are already earning a revenue, or reaching beneficiaries with the potential to improve (both ‘for-profit businesses’ or ‘not-for-profit’ ventures qualify).
To be selected as one of the Anzisha Fellows, you must demonstrate two important qualities:
- You are the leader of your venture and you drive both venture strategy and operations.
- You spend at least 20 hours a week (or more) on your business and plan to continue to do so after selection.
For more information, visit Anzisha Prize.