The Anzisha Reward looks for to award young business owners who have actually established and executed ingenious services to social obstacles or begun effective organisations within their neighborhoods.
You need to be in between 15 and 22 years of ages.
You need to have an ID file or Passport to provide as proof.
You need to be a nationwide of an African nation with a service based in Africa for African clients/ recipients.
Your organisation need to be up and running. The Anzisha Reward is not for terrific concepts or organisation strategies– You musthave currently begun, and have the ability to show it!
Your organisation, innovation or social job can be in any field or market (science and innovation, civil society, arts and culture, sports, and so on). Any type of endeavor is welcome to use.
People who use need to be among the charter member of a service (for instance, 2 or 3 co-founders who began a service together)
20 finalists from throughout Africa win a fellowship to support development or their organisation and an all-expenses paid journey to South Africa to be a part of a two-week-long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Management Academy school in Johannesburg. The grand reward winners, picked from these finalists, will share rewards worth $100,000 USD.
To be picked as one of our Anzisha endeavors, your organisation or job will be evaluated on the following 5 requirements:
- Currently Running Endeavor: Is the endeavor developed with clients and recipients? Does the endeavor provide worth to stated recipients and clients?
- Founder-led: Is the endeavor led and handled by the creator?
- Effect: Has the endeavor showed some effect currently?
- Scalability: If the endeavor is a for-profit organisation, does it currently make earnings and does it have prospective boost earnings with the assistance of Anzisha? If the endeavor is a not-for-profit business, does it currently reach recipients and does it have the prospective to reach a lot more recipients with assistance from Anzisha?
- Task Development: Has the endeavor developed some tasks and has the prospective to develop more high quality tasks?
To be picked as one of our Anzisha Fellows, you need to show the following 2 qualities:
- Endeavor leader: Are you the leader of your endeavor and do you drive both endeavor method and operations?
- Dedication: Do you invest a minimum of 20 hours a week or more on your organisation and will you continue to do so after choice?
Click the following links to choose in various languages:
To Learn More: