The Anzisha Reward 2019 is now open. The Anzisha Reward looks for to award young business owners who have actually established and carried out ingenious services to social difficulties or begun effective services within their neighborhoods. This is Africa’s most significant award for her youngest business owners, and give out over USD $100,000 every year in moneying to business owners from all over the continent.
20 finalists from throughout Africa win a fellowship to support development or their company and an all-expenses paid journey to South Africa to be a part of a two-week-long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Management Academy school in Johannesburg. The grand reward winners, chosen from these finalists, will share rewards worth $100,000 USD.
The Anzisha Program is a collaboration in between African Management Academy and Mastercard Structure that looks for to basically and considerably increase the variety of task generative business owners in Africa They think that a crucial to doing so is to check, execute and after that share designs for recognizing, training and linking high capacity, extremely young business owners (15 to 22 years of age) so that a lot more organisations have much better cumulative success in developing a pipeline of business owners with the abilities for scale.
How it works
The primary step in this journey is that they win an all-expenses paid journey to South Africa to be a part of a 10 day long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Management Academy school on the borders of Johannesburg. The grand reward winners, chosen from these finalists, will share rewards worth $100,000 USD.
The fellowship continues afterwards, providing them company consulting services to open development capacity in their endeavor, linking them to an international network of leaders, offering access to worldwide speaking chances, and supporting their expert advancement.
This is the worth of the Fellowship you will belong of, if you win– Extra financial investment of $8,000/ $10,000 in each Fellow:
- Monetary Reward of a shared quantity of $100,000
- $ 2,000 access to a world- distinguished Entrepreneurial Management curriculum and training with the capacity for more financial investment based upon engagement and efficiency
- $ 2,500 worth of benefits from seeking advice from and mentorship services
- $ 2,000 worth of benefits from International speaking occasions or Professionals in Home assistance
- $ 1,000 worth of benefits from Regional Indabas throughout the continent
- You should be in between 15 and 22 years of ages with an ID file or Passport to provide as proof. Anybody born prior to November 1, 1995 or after October 31, 2003 will not be thought about.
- You should be a nationwide of an African nation with a service based in Africa for African clients/ recipients.
- Your company should be up and running. The Anzisha Reward is not for fantastic concepts or company strategies– you should have currently begun, and have the ability to show it! You have time to start now and have concrete outcomes to share prior to applications open.
- Your company, development or social task can be in any field or market (science and innovation, civil society, arts and culture, sports, and so on). Any sort of endeavor is welcome to use.
- People who use should be among the charter member of a service (for instance, 2 or 3 co-founders who began a service together). A single person can get the Reward, on behalf of the group.
To be chosen as one of the Anzisha endeavors, your company or task will be evaluated on the following 5 requirements:
- Currently Running Endeavor: Is the endeavor developed with clients and recipients? Does the endeavor provide worth to stated recipients and clients?
- Founder-led: Is the endeavor led and handled by the creator?
- Effect: Has the endeavor showed some effect currently?
- Scalability: If the endeavor is a for-profit company, does it currently make earnings and does it have possible boost earnings with the assistance of Anzisha? If the endeavor is a not-for-profit business, does it currently reach recipients and does it have the possible to reach a lot more recipients with assistance from Anzisha?
- Task Development: Has the endeavor developed some tasks and has the possible to develop more high quality tasks?
To be chosen as one of our Anzisha Fellows, you should show the following 2 qualities:
- Endeavor leader: Are you the leader of your endeavor and do you drive both endeavor method and operations?
- Dedication: Do you invest a minimum of 20 hours a week or more on your company and will you continue to do so after choice?
For additional information, go to Anzisha Reward