Deadline: May 27, 2021
Applications are open for the iF Social Impact Prize 2021. The prize aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. The prize categories correspond to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2021! In addition, your project will reach the global design community through various communication measures by iF. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society. When published, the project should already be implemented.
You can benefit from many advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted!
There is no deadline for your publication and you can apply every day. Twice a year the prize money will be decided:
- After May 27, 2021
- After November 18, 2021