Due Date: Augist 4, 2019
Alitheia IDF is now accepting applications for the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp for companies looking for approximately $3M in financing The Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is a chance for growth-ready SMEs to be geared up with the technical capability and financing required to scale and broaden their companies.
Sponsored by Alitheia IDF, a pioneering personal equity fund that determines, purchases and grows SMEs led by gender-diverse groups to attain exceptional monetary returns and social effect, the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is now open for applications. Qualified candidates need to run growth-stage companies that have considerable financial involvement of females as business owners, processors, suppliers or customers of a necessary excellent or service.
The Bootcamp is a six-week series of online and in-person collective workshops that will deal with vital success elements consisting of monetary structuring, business governance, management and management, route-to-market and development method, and fundraising that position companies to much better draw in and easily use institutional equity financial investment required for growth.
- Certified candidates will be welcomed to sign up with the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp
- Prospects who effectively finish the Bootcamp might get approximately $3M in fund financial investment.
- To be qualified for the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp, business need to be running in Ghana, Lesotho, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe
- Business need to have considerable involvement of females as business owners, supervisors, manufacturers, suppliers or customers.
- The Bootcamp is open to applications from all sectors, however is especially thinking about agribusiness, durable goods, health, education, and monetary services.
- In addition, interested business need to have a sound efficiency performance history of a minimum of 2 years and need to be creating constant and growing profits
Sending the application is the initial step in the application procedure, after which the evaluated candidates will be welcomed for an interview. Following the interviews, certified candidates will be welcomed to sign up with the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp, and prospects who effectively finish the Bootcamp might get approximately $3M in fund financial investment.
To learn more, see Nzinga Scale Fund