Deadline: September 13, 2021
Apply to attend the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Breakfast Dialogue 2021. The ACT Foundation Breakfast Dialogue is organized annually to drive multilateral collaboration among diverse stakeholders towards addressing Africa’s most critical social and economic issues.
The ACT Foundation Breakfast Dialogue is a convergence of various Public, Private, and Social Sector leaders to have insightful conversations on global social issues with the aim of exploring solutions that will propel social transformation, and create impact in communities. Since inception, ACT Breakfast Dialogue has provided a multi-stakeholder platform to build relationships and leverage on core knowledge, skills and assets to scale development efforts across the African continent.
The theme for this year’s edition is Reimagining the Future of Development: Learn, Adjust, Thrive! This event will be a springboard for long-term strategies towards building more resilient and prosperous communities and institutions across Africa. They are raising their hands and saying yes to Africa’s social development!
About ACT Foundation
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent. Their focus areas are health, environment, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Details of the Event
- Date: 14th & 15th September, 2021 at 10am Prompt(WAT)
- Venue: Virtual
- Registration Link (below)
Why you should attend
The conference emerges out of the critical need to gather competences and resources, beyond institutions, and disciplines boundaries to debate and devise solutions for Africa’s development.
The event is designed to:
- Unravel the dynamics of digital divide in the context of Africa and proffer solutions to bridging the divide both in access and usage.
- Unleash creativity and innovation towards tackling persisting development challenges in Africa.
- Drive multilateral collaboration among diverse stakeholders towards addressing Africa’s most critical social issues.
- Encourage social innovation between individuals and institutions to birth new solutions, new initiatives and new forms of partnerships for catalyzed growth.
- Drive digital transformation in social change organizations.
- Spur action for digital investments in underserved communities and social impact organizations for urgent impact.
- Support development practitioners with the knowledge required to build sustainable institutions for lasting change.
Who can attend?
The conference brings together industry leaders from across Africa who are working tirelessly to create positive change. This year, we welcome stakeholders from public, private and social sectors including but not limited to:
- Head of Ministries
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Departments / Unit Heads
- Chief Executive Officers
- CSR Managers
- Sustainability Experts
- Evaluation Experts on Social Development Programmes
- Policy and Decision Makers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Development Economists
- Business Development Managers
- SDG Enthusiasts
For more information, visit ACT Foundation.