Due Date: Rolling Basis
Applications are welcomed for the position of Material Supervisor at the African Exponent. The African Exponent is the premier source of trustworthy African news with a varied worldwide audience from over 30 African nations, the United States, UK, Canada, India and China.
They are on an objective to assist Africans and the world re-discover the African continent in brand-new light. They release stories about existing occasions, African history, and culture from an Afrocentric point of view. They have actually likewise developed out a blogging platform that can be utilized by anybody, despite where they are, to share their voice with the world.
As they continue to grow the platform both in the quality and amount of the material that they release, they are trying to find a devoted part-time author who will work carefully with the starting group (Harvard and Oxford graduates) to meet a number of essential duties.
- Evaluation, modify and release posts sent by our group of authors
- Share posts throughout The African Exponent’s social networks channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin)
- React to ask for marketing and take obligation for growing that income stream
- Employee more authors and grow the group as requirement occurs
You ought to use if you
- Have exceptional writing and editorial abilities
- Have an entrepreneurial state of mind and would like experience growing a business
- Are truthful and extremely liable
- Have experience dealing with online news platforms
- Wish to challenge the status quo about how Africa is blogged about
- Own a laptop computer, have a reputable web gain access to, and have the ability to work from house
Interested candidates ought to send their CV to [email protected]
For more details, go to The African Exponent