Deadline: August 31, 2018
Applications for the 2019 Innovations in Healthcare Innovator Cohort are now open! Innovations in Healthcare is a global network of healthcare innovators that works to increase access to affordable, quality healthcare around the world.Are you ready to scale your global health innovation? Apply to join the network now.
Currently, their network is comprised of 82 healthcare organizations working in over 70 countries. Through a competeive annual process, they select enterprises to join their network based on their innovations, readiness to scale, and the financial sustainability of their approach.
If an organization is selected, it will be invited to join their network at no cost. Innovators in their network tell them that their value proposition includes:
- The connections to a focused, yet diverse network of peers, funders, corporates, and academics;
- The credibility and branding power of Innovations in Healthcare and its co-founding organizations which validates entrepreneur/organization and opens new doors;
- The peer-to-peer learnings, regional expertise, mentoring, business growth, and partnerships opportunities; and
- The advisory support via MBA interns, M&E expertise, financial and operational workshops, working groups, webinars, and 1-on-1 sessions.
- They are looking for growth stage organizations that are driving impact in the region(s) they operate in and can substantiate the impact with documented evidence of outputs, outcomes, or impact.
- They are seeking to recruit, invite, and support innovative social enterprises with scalable business models that are increasing access to healthcare, improving the quality of healthcare, or reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities they are serving.
- Some of the health focus areas they are interested in this year include, but are not limited to mental health, population health, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other non-communicable diseases.
- Lastly, they are looking forward to reviewing applications from a variety of healthcare industry segments that include care delivery; healthcare technology; healthcare financing; workforce development; and logistics and support companies.
An executive team member should complete the application form. This should be the same person who would participate in the program and can commit two to four hours per month to engagement with Innovations in Healthcare, if selected (i.e. CEO, COO, ED, or Managing Director)
The referral/nomination process for organizations will remain open for the 2019 Cohort. Click here to refer or nominate an innovator/organization.
For more information, visit Innovations in Healthcare.