Due Date: December 9, 2018
Use to participate in the International Young Women Mediation Online forum kept in Nairobi, Kenya on 29-31 Jan2019 The Online forum intends to combine young females arbitrators to deal with the absence of representation of girls in mediation procedures.
The International Young Women Mediation Online forum will combine 23 young female arbitrators from Africa and Europe. Individuals will consist of members of various females arbitrators’ networks such as FemWise-Africa, Women Mediators throughout the Commonwealth (WMC), and the Mediterranean Women Mediators Network (MWMN). The Online forum intends to deal with the absence of representation of girls in mediation procedures.
The International Young Women Mediation Online forum will be held by the International Centre for Peace, Person Rights and Advancement in Africa (IPHRD-Africa) and is supported by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ).
The goals of the online forum consist of:
- To supply a platform for individuals to share and gain from one another in an expert environment and with assistance from female mediation professionals.
- To establish methods to deal with the obstacles dealt with by girls in mediation and consequently resolve the absence of representation of girls in the field of mediation.
- To get additional insight into the field of mediation through involvement in useful mediation situations and case research studies and consequently resolve the intergenerational space in mediation.
Travel to and lodging in Nairobi will be covered by the organizers.
- Candidates should be female.
- Candidates ought to be in between the age of 18-35
- Candidates ought to have participated in peace procedures in several methods showed in the application (No. 8).
- Candidates ought to be proficient in a minimum of English or French.
- Candidates should have a verifiable prepare for how to use the abilities, understanding and knowing acquired from the Online forum.
- Candidates ought to show capability to operate in multicultural groups, and be considerate of variety.
- Effective prospects should hold legitimate travel files (passport and yellow fever card) prior to approval.
- Total application.
- A cover letter detailing your inspiration and factor for interest in the Online forum. Please detail your deal with mediation.
- Current curriculum vitae.
The application is readily available here
For more details, check out International Young Women Mediation Online Forum