Due Date: March 6, 2019
Require Involvement: use to speak at the 2019 Grace Hopper Event (GHC) The Grace Hopper Event is the world’s biggest event of ladies technologists produced by AnitaB.org and provided in collaboration with ACM. GHC 19 will be Oct. 2– 4 in Orlando, FL.
Do not miss out on the possibility to get more information about your field, network with brand-new individuals, and find how you can advance your profession. Have a look at the tracks, speaking formats, and requirements to get more information.
GHC 19 tracks deal a wide-range of fields for every single technical female. Speakers will take part in discussions, panels, or workshops. They are actively searching for and motivate you to send intermediate and innovative level material.
- Expert System
- Computer System Systems Engineering
- Information Science
- NEW– Emerging Innovation
- NEW– Hardware
- Human Computer System Interaction
- IoT/Wearable Tech
- Mentoring Circles
- Open Source
- Organizational Improvement
- Poster Session
- Products A to Z
- Software Application Engineering
- NEW– Tech Meetups
- Tech for Women
- NEW– Virtual, Enhanced, and Mixed Truth
They provide a range of formats for both speakers and guests to discover the sessions that fit them finest. After choosing a track, check out all of our alternatives to find which one fits your speaking design and objectives. Select a submission type listed below to see more info and particular requirements. Please note, you are just able to send and/or take part in one submission per session type.
- Panel: A group of people assemble and talk about a specific subject.
- Discussion: A possibility for you to share your in depth understanding about a specific subject.
- Workshop: Interactive session with a presenter-lead, structured training followed by thorough conversations, workouts, or issue resolving.
- NEW– Tech Meetup: A brief discussion followed by a seminar about your subject.
- Mentoring Circles: Speakers sit at a table with 9 individuals optimum and engage with them for 6 brief mentoring session (20 minutes each) on a specific subject.
- Poster Session: Poster speakers informally provide their research study job on a poster to get feedback from specialists in their field.
- All speakers need to sign up for GHC. If you are not able to speak after verifying your involvement, finish the speaker modification demand kind or notify AnitaB.org as quickly as possible if you will not have a replacement.
- All speakers dedicate to providing as set up by AnitaB.org.
- Speakers need to get here to their appointed space 30 minutes prior to their session starts.
- Speakers need to talk about the work for which they were picked to provide. Any handouts you offer to guests need to be straight pertinent to the session subject and your work.
- Speakers might not utilize their set up talk with promote unimportant programs.
- Speakers might not give out marketing products prior to, throughout, or after their session.
- All marketing product need to be dispersed at their business’s cubicles.
- Speakers might not bring business boodle into the session space with the intent of circulation. Boodle might just be dispersed at the speaker’s business cubicle in the Exposition Hall.
Ensure to take a look at the session formats and submission requirements prior to using to speak.
For more details, go to Grace Hopper Event