Due Date: November 30, 2018
Require applications are open for the ART Movement Fund for Organisations, Groups and Business 2019 Through the ANT Movement (Organisations, Groups, Business) financing stream Pro Helvetia Johannesburg offers assistance to bands, carrying out arts business, collectives, celebrations and organisations who are active in the expert field of arts and culture.
The core function of this program is to make a tactical contribution to constructing a more linked cultural field in the Southern African area, through supporting multinational partnership, blood circulation of appropriate brand-new work and expert advancement. They invest modest resources in the capability of individuals to get in touch with one another throughout the area in manner ins which can then create brand-new networks, concepts and future tasks.
- Projects will be supported for as much as an optimum of ZAR 60,000/ USD $5,000 and candidates are anticipated to have or look for extra financing from other sources.
- Open to organisations, groups and business in the SADC area;-LRB- **************).
- They are especially thinking about purchasing activities that have the prospective to have a catalytic result– triggering brand-new relationships, networks, tasks or efforts that would then have the possibility to establish separately in the future;-LRB- **************).
- Activities must include movement in between 2 or more of the list below nations: Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Seychelles, Tanzania (consisting of Zanzibar), Zambia, and Zimbabwe;-LRB- **************).
- The Fund does not assistance:.
- Commercial or profit-oriented tasks
- Training of non-professionals
- Official education programs or course costs (e.g. at schools, colleges or universities)
- Video/film production (though they can think about supporting content research study or advancement for digital/on-line circulation)
- Book printing (though they can think about supporting content research study or advancement, or audience led dissemination)
Secret concerns that are taken into consideration in the examination of your proposition consist of:
- Clearness of intent and the significance of the proposed activities to the goals of the Regional Arts Advancement Program;-LRB- **************).
- Creative merit/quality and the performance history of the candidate creatively and expertly;-LRB- **************).
- Active engagement in the proposition from collaborators/partners/hosts in the nations with which you are engaging, and complementary in-kind or financial backing from regional collaborators/partners/hosts and other funders or sponsors;-LRB- **************).
- The capacity for the proposed activities to set off significant and appropriate continuous relationships, networks and activities that can establish in the future separately of our financial investment.
Applications should be used this Application Finished applications should be emailed to Pro Helvetia Johannesburg at local( at) prohelvetia.org.za. Your emailed application must consist of the words “ANT Movement for Organisations, Groups and Business 2019” in the subject line.
To learn more, see ART Movement Fund