Due Date: November 1, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the ArtsEverywhere Fellowship for Artistic Journalism 2020 The Fellowship is a year-long program of assistance for any specific artist/journalist/writer/ musician/producer/collective whose work displays a dedication to incorporating innovative practice with extensive journalistic research study, composing, and multimedia production.
The fellowship will be an extension of a line of query and body of work ArtsEverywhere has actually been establishing for the previous 2 years– Menstruation of Location. While they do not anticipate the work of the fellow to duplicate the stories in the series, the proposed task needs to comply with the methods of reportage and long-form narrative storytelling that have actually been established in cooperation with independent artists, reporters, and manufacturers in addition to cultural and scholastic organizations, media outlets, and global NGOs. Accepted fellows will get assistance from expert artists, reporters and manufacturers, including our editorial personnel, factors, and commissioned coaches.
- The fellow will get $15,000 CAD as a cost and $5,000 CAD for travel, devices and other task expenses.
- Fellows will be needed to provide a mid-project development report and take part in the 2021 ArtsEverywhere Celebration in a programmatic capability TBD (funds to participate in the celebration will be offered independently by ArtsEverywhere).
- Open to specific artist/journalist/writer/ musician/producer/collective from all over the world;-LRB- ***************).
- Projects concentrated on places in Africa, Asia, Australia, the South Pacific, South America and the Caribbean, or in under-reported parts of The United States and Canada and Europe will be offered choice;-LRB- ***************).
- Proposition submissions and last jobs ought to be composed in English.
Propositions will be picked based upon the following:
- The benefit of the total proposition
- Quality background research study and evidence of idea
- Expediency of timeline and last task
- Demonstrated experience developing engaging non-fiction story, in tandem or through quality creative production
- Measured use of end product to provide towards favorable social modification in relation to sources and focus neighborhoods
Candidates ought to have the following:
- Cover letter (1 page) single spaced, resume/CV, brief bio
- Story Pitch (500 words, can be accompanied by appendixes that clarify idea)
- Diagram (a drawing/sketch/visual treatment) of your story concept that shows the narrative structure, arc, and connection with sources and possible partner outlets)
- Work samples (2 previous jobs that can be examined within the criteria of the fellowship goals and requirements)
- A letter of referral (extra letters will be accepted, however are not needed)
- Site, digital portfolio, any links to previous or associated work
Propositions need to be sent to [email protected] You will get a verification invoice within 24 hours. Just short-listed candidates will be informed after the due date hands down November 1, 2019.
To learn more, see ArtsEverywhere Fellowship