Due Date: December 31, 2019
Applications are open for the ASEAN-India Research Study Training Fellowship (AI-RTF) 2019/2020 In order to support and assist in movement amongst young skilled scientists of ASEAN MS, India and ASEAN set up the AIRTF Plan for ASEAN young scientists to operate at any of the Indian research/academic Organization.
The AIRTF plan is a fellowship plan with the following goals:
- To promote movement of researchers and scientists from the ASEAN-Member Countries to India and offer them chance to operate at Indian R&D/ scholastic organizations to update their research study abilities and competence.
- To assist in exchange of info and contacts in between the researchers and scientists of India and ASEAN Countries and produce a network for developing research study cooperations.
As a spin-off, the Fellowship recipients might likewise have chance to get co-supervisors from India for their research study jobs for Ph.D. or Masters degree on their go back to their house nations.
Complete monetary support will be supplied to the picked Fellows which will consist of the following:
- All worldwide travel associated costs i.e big salami worldwide airline tickets by trip/ economy class by fastest path from the worldwide airport in the house nation of the candidate to the worldwide airport nearby to the host organization in India; visa costs, abroad medical insurance coverage and so on
- A combined Fellowship quantity of Indian Rupees (INR) 50,000 monthly (non-taxable) for lodging, meals and other various.
- One-time grant of INR 40,000/- for 6 months duration for research study contingency costs, airport transfers, domestic travel (by roadway) for going to clinical/ occasions and field-trips within India, and Institutional overhead charges @ Rs. 2,500/- monthly.
- The allowance above will be launched to the host organization in India for dispensation to the Fellow. The host Organization will set up suitable lodging for the Fellow on payment basis.
- Candidate should be holding citizenship of any of the ASEAN Member State.
- Have at-least a Masters Degree in any Natural Sciences or a comparable degree in Innovation/ Engineering/ Medication/ allied disciplines.
- Candidate must be working/ studying and/ or connected to any nationwide R&D or scholastic organization in his/ her house ASEAN Member nation. The application ought to be backed by the Head of his/ her organization validating that if picked, he/ she will be approved leave for the Fellowship duration and will join his/ her responsibilities back in the organization on conclusion of the Fellowship in India.
- The upper age limitation for the candidate is 45 years as on date of submission of application.
- The Applicants who have actually currently availed Research study Training Fellowship (RTF) are not qualified to use once again.
- Fluency in English language is needed
- Indian nationals are not qualified for the Fellowship
- Applicants who have actually availed any fellowship plan of Govt of India throughout last 5 years are not qualified to use.
The Candidate must send the application online in addition to the following enclosures:
- C.V. of Candidate
- C.V. of Indian host
- Copy of appropriate pages of legitimate Passport
- A copy of the the recommendation letter from present company in the recommended format
- A copy of the approval letter from any Indian researcher/ organization for hosting the candidate, if picked
To find out more, see AI-RTF