Due Date: February 19, 2019
The ASEAN Senior Citizen Officials Fulfilling on Youth (SOMY) is happy to reveal the fifth Yearly ASEAN Youth Video contest (AYVC) concentrated on the style: “Renewable resource: Powering ASEAN’s Bright Future.”
Sustainable energy is important to the financial and ecological health of the ASEAN Neighborhood. As signatories of the Paris Contract, ASEAN Member States (AMS) have actually set an aspirational local target to increase renewable resource (RE) to 23% by 2025 under the ASEAN’s plan for local energy cooperation, which is the ASEAN Strategy of Actions for Energy Cooperation (APAEC) 2016– 2025.
The adoption of renewable resource policies not just attracts smarter innovation to assist ASEAN satisfy the energy needs of a growing population, however likewise adheres with goals for advanced and smarter labor and innovation inputs through the 4th Industrial Transformation (Market 4.0).
To support ASEAN efforts to promote the significance of renewable resource throughout the area, young ASEAN filmmakers are welcomed to send a 60- 2nd video on the style “Renewable resource: Powering ASEAN’s Bright Future,” showcasing what renewable resource sources imply to the future of youth and the area.
- The top 10 entries will be chosen to take part in an expert-led filmmaking workshop in Hanoi, Viet Nam and be qualified to win prize money!
- Open to amateur filmmakers (not presently used in the video production occupation), who are residents of ASEAN Member States (AMS)– Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Viet Nam– and who presently live in his/her house nation;-LRB- **************).
- The contest is developed for striving filmmakers and interested youth. In the past, little groups have actually added to the style, advancement, and staging of video entries. This is appropriate, nevertheless, if a group works to produce a video, just one member of the group will be qualified to take part in the specialist training occasion and get prize money;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects need to be aged 18 to 30 years of ages at the time of due date;-LRB- **************).
- Finalists from previous years’ contests are not qualified to get involved.
- Each brief video entry need to plainly and artistically attend to the style ” Renewable Resource: Powering ASEAN’s Bright Future” in 60 seconds or less. The video ought to remain in English, or if produced in regional language the video must be matched with English subtitles
- Entries illustrating violence, sexism, bigotry, or other improper material such as cigarette smoking, drinking, or other vices, consisting of messaging considered to promote curtailment of the rights of others, will be disqualified
- A video production workshop for 10 chosen finalists will be held at Media Training Centre of Vietnam Reporters Association (VJTC), Hanoi, Viet Nam in April2019 Just one individual from each of the chosen top 10 videos is welcomed to take part in the workshop
- Chosen finalists going to the video production workshop need to have a legitimate passport permitting them to take a trip to Viet Nam and need to have strong efficiency in English considering that the training will be carried out in English
- Entries are restricted to one video per person or group
- Each specific or group is highly motivated to have a Facebook represent ease of interaction with the fitness instructor and other individuals.
- Adherence to the style: The video plainly and artistically represents the style of ” Renewable Resource: Powering ASEAN’s Bright Future” through favorable youth viewpoints
- Creativity and imagination: The material is distinct and not derivative of other concepts and provides the style in an initial and engaging method
- Possible audience effect: The video communicates individual or aspirational ideas that are motivating to audiences
- General execution: The video shows thoughtful framing and structure, providing a clear story, is well-paced and focused, and has a clear and audible soundtrack and/or commentary
- Visual methods: The visual material is interesting audiences through structure and method, utilizing proper results
- Period: The period of the last video must not surpass 2 minutes.
To find out more, go to ASEAN Youth Video Contest