Due Date: December 13, 2019
Applications are open for the Ashinaga Africa Effort 2020 for Anglophone and Francophone nations The objective of the effort is to add to Sub-Saharan Africa’s broadening function in worldwide advancement through increasing access to college abroad. They support orphaned trainees who are dedicated to returning house and starting modification, by offering access to complete financial backing to study at a university abroad (comparable to a bachelor’s degree).
Ashinaga developed the Ashinaga Africa Effort in 2014 with the goal of adding to Sub-Saharan Africa’s long-lasting advancement by empowering a generation of future leaders. Their trainees get a global university education, thorough assistance throughout their research studies, and the ways to return house and be representatives of favorable modification.
- Ashinaga assistance covers tuition, lodging, travel expenses, and other needed costs.
Candidates need to:
- Anglophone Nations: Botswana, Ethiopia, Eritrea, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Kingdom of eSwatini, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius *, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles *, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Francophone Nations: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon *, Main African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Gabon, Guinea Conakry, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Republic of Congo, Senegal and Togo.
* As these nations have French and English as its main languages, candidates can use to either the Anglophone or Francophone program. Nevertheless, this does not ensure numerous seats on the AAI will be offered.
The following are files you will require to send as part of your application.
- Copy of birth certificate of candidate.
- Copy of death certificate of departed moms and dad( s), consisting of the departed moms and dad’s name, or alternative main paperwork showing death of moms and dad( s) or orphan status.
- Copy of nationwide ID card or passport.
- Copy of term reports/ high school records (from the last 2 years).
- Copy of last Secondary School Assessment Certificate *
- Copy of scholastic records or diplomas from university/post-secondary organization, if appropriate.
* For trainees getting their assessment results after December 13, 2019 and prior to February 28, 2020 they will ask you to send your assessment certificate if you are chosen to advance to the 2nd round of the application procedure
For additional information, go to Ashinaga Africa Effort