Due Date: December 16, 2018
Ashinaga Africa Effort is now accepting applications for the 2019 Management Program. Ashinaga is a Japan-based non-profit organisation, which supplies academic and psychological assistance to orphaned trainees. Ashinaga has actually supported over 100,000 orphans over the last 50 years, and much of its graduates are actively adding to society in a range of fields throughout the world.
Their objective is to add to Sub-Saharan Africa’s broadening function in international advancement through increasing access to college abroad. They support orphaned trainees who are devoted to returning house and starting modification, by offering access to complete financial backing to study at a university abroad (comparable to a bachelor’s degree). Ashinaga assistance covers tuition, lodging, travel expenses, and other essential charges.
The application is open to those who:
- Have actually lost one or both moms and dads.
- Have actually finished 12 years of education (main and secondary school) within the last 2 years, or those who will finish 12 years of education by December 31, 2018.
- Have citizenship and have completed/are finishing high school in among the list below nations: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Kingdom of eSwatini, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Were born after 1st October, 1996.
- Do not have the monetary methods to participate in university.
- Excel in English.
- Have an exceptional scholastic efficiency at high school and were among the leading trainees in their class.
- Have the ability to take part in the 2 Ashinaga preparatory programs, during one year, prior to participating in university.
- Want to return house, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and add to society after finishing from university.
- Have no dependents who might hinder scholastic development.
- Remain in health and efficient in studying abroad.
This is a list of the files you will have to send as part of your application. Applications will open on September 16 th so you ought to begin gathering these files as quickly as possible.
- Copy of nationwide ID card or passport.
- Copy of term reports/ high school records (the last 2 years).
- Copy of last Secondary School Evaluation Certificate **
- Copy of scholastic records or diplomas from university/post-secondary organization, if relevant.
- Copy of death certificate of departed moms and dad( s), consisting of the departed moms and dad’s name, or alternative main documents showing death of moms and dad( s) or orphan status.
- Copy of birth certificate of candidate.
- A passport sized picture (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: All files need to be sent in English. If it is not in English, prospects need to have the files equated. Usage Gregorian (Western) calendar to complete the application.
For additional information, see Ashinaga Africa Effort