Due Date: June 16, 2019
Calling young social innovators program in East Africa. Applications are open for the Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program Zanzibar2019.
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is an international collective neighborhood for young changemakers to link, share and establish cross-border partnerships. CXC Zanzibar will be for young social innovators from all fields throughout East Africa and co-hosted with Starlight and PEN Tanzania.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel expenses to/from the location along with all of the conference expenses for all 4 nights and 5 days (consisting of hotel lodging, central city travel, food, entryway charges, and so on). Nevertheless they anticipate you to cover your own visas, regional travel to airport in your own nation and from the airport to the location in the host nation (in really minimal cases they might have the ability to support with a few of these expenses, please connect to them).
Please keep in mind that they will be asking individuals to balance out the carbon footprint of their flights and we are likewise dedicated to making our occasions as carbon neutral and eco-friendly as possible.
- Open to Changemakers from all fields based in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea and Ethiopia)
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Needs To be in between 18-35 y/o
- Ought to lead, co-lead, have actually established or co-founded their own social endeavor/ effort which is up and running and addresses an appropriate social issue. We are not able to accept candidates with a concept just or who are offering for an organisation.
- Should have a great level of English that allows them to comprehend, present, and team up throughout the top.
- Ought to have the abilities and knowledge to be part of an unique neighborhood of collective young changemakers and want to play an active function within this neighborhood.
- Should be a fit with the worths of the CXC neighborhood (see above)
- Should lie and have effect in a qualified nation: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea & Ethiopia, DRC, Zambia, Mozambique.
Application due date is 16 th June at 23: 00 CET. All individuals will be informed by 15 th July 2019.
For additional information, see ChangemakerXchange Zanzibar