Due Date: December 1, 2019
Applications for the Asian Advancement Bank– Japan Scholarship Program 2020 are open. The Asian Advancement Bank– Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) offers assistance for Master’s degree research study in ADB-JSP authorized disciplines at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa (UHM), and for involvement in the academic, domestic, and management advancement programs at the East-West Center (EWC).
ADB-JSP is a scholarship program that was developed to enhance personnel capability in Asian Advancement Bank establishing member nations. After finishing their research studies, scholars are anticipated to go back to their house nations to use and share their brand-new understanding and abilities to promote socioeconomic advancement.
Candidates need to:
- Be a resident of an establishing member nation of the Asian Advancement Bank and not more than 35 years of ages at the time of application.
- Have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree, at the time of application. (An equivalent might be a 3-year Bachelor’s degree plus a 1-year Master’s degree, or a 2-year bachelor’s degree plus a 2-year Master’s degree. This goes through evaluate.)
- Have at least 2 years of full-time expert work experience after a university degree at the time of application.
- Take among the English efficiency tests; the minimum appropriate ratings are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL; 213 for the computer-based TOEFL; and 79-80 for the internet-based TOEFL iBT; or 6.5 for the IELTS. Outcomes need to be drawn from a test within the previous 2 years.
Applicants with the following experience are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship:
- Candidates living or operating in a nation besides his/her house nation are not qualified to use.
- Applicants who have actually formerly studied abroad, or who are looking for a 2nd master’s degree are not qualified to use.
Qualified Programs of Research Study
The following are qualified Master’s degree programs that are moneyed by ADB-JSP at the East-West Center. Standardized evaluations that are needed of candidates are noted beside each program in addition to the asking for organization in parentheses.
- Organisation Administration (International MBA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GMAT (UHM just)
- Organisation Administration (International MBA– Japan focus): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GMAT or GRE (UHM just)
- Economics (MA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Location (MA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Law (LLM Degree, a 1 year core curriculum for Foreign attorney and law school graduates): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management (MS): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Ocean and Resources Engineering (MS): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Oceanography (MS): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Pacific Islands Researches (MA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM)
- Public Administration (MPA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM)
- Sociology (MA): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences (MS): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM); GRE (UHM just)
- Urban and Regional Preparation (MURP): TOEFL or IELTS (EWC and UHM)
Make sure to thoroughly check out the ADB-JSP Introduction and Application Details file prior to starting the application procedure. In addition to sending an ADB-JSP scholarship application to the East-West Center, a different application (consisting of all needed supporting files) need to be sent to the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa for admission into a Master’s degree program.
Details on requesting a lot of qualified Master’s programs noted above can be discovered at the UHM Graduate Department site Nevertheless, do not utilize this site for the fields of Organisation and Law. If you are looking for admission to a Master’s program in among these 2 locations of research study, utilize the International MBA Organisation Program or the LLM Law Program Application for these fields need to be gotten from the particular program.