Application Due Date: May 21 st 2019
The Association of African Universities (AAU) is requiring 3rd and last year college student who wish to go through a 3-month business and commercial internship from June 3rd– August 3rd2019 Chosen interns will deal with the tasks listed below:
A. African Research Study “Bank” Require Interns
B. African Universities Olympics.
A. AFRICAN RESEARCH STUDY “BANK”
The African Research Study “Bank” is an information repository which homes.
research study requirements and issues from markets and other essential sectors. The.
repository supplies trainee scientists with genuine research study issues.
which notify their option of subjects or issue declaration throughout their.
research study work/project work/thesis and argumentations phase of their.
scholastic work. The repository will help scientists in getting genuine.
research study issues from market and other sectors of the economy and.
assistance form their pertinent research study output.
REQUIREMENT FOR RESEARCH STUDY “BANK” INTERNS
Classification A: Trainee Scientist (Undergraduates, Postgraduates)
1. Should be either a 3rd/ fourth year undergraduate trainee or a postgraduate trainee.
2. Should have performed or helped in research study work in the past.
3. Should show a clear comprehend of research study procedures
4. Should have the capability to deal with groups, examine and believe seriously.
5. Should show mastery in composing and interaction
1. Establish idea notes and propositions.
2. Establish tools for information collection.
3. Examine information for storage.
For More Details: