Deadline: March 22, 2021
Are you an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual keen to broaden your administrative experience within a truly unique and global reaching organisation? Apply now for the Alumni Assistant Position at Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
They are looking for an Alumni Assistant to play a key role in the Chevening Secretariat’s high performing alumni team. Chevening is the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office’s flagship international scholarships and fellowships programme and has been delivered by the ACU through the Chevening Secretariat since 2012. The ACU is an international organisation dedicated to building a better world through higher education.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Alumni Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to enquiries by email.
- Helping to manage social media channels.
- Supporting database management.
- Supporting colleagues on a range of administrative duties.
- Salary is between £26,101 – £29,645.
- 31 days holiday per year (including 4 Christmas closure days) plus bank holidays.
- Competitive pension scheme (10% employer contribution plus 5% employee contribution).
- Season ticket loan and excellent support for learning and development through a range of educational and networking activities.
- Application is open to everyone regardless of gender, race, religion, marital status, disability, age, and sexual orientation.
- Applicant must have experience of administrative work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to interact with a range of stakeholders.
- Confidence in using social media to monitor conversations and, where necessary, engage with stakeholders.
- An understanding of and commitment to providing excellent customer care.
The application deadline is March 22, 2021. Interview for applicants will hold on March 29, 2021. The job is a fixed-term post until July 31, 2021 with potential for extension.
For more information, visit ACU Jobs.